How to Make a Gorgeous Floral Backdrop for less than $85
Are you bored with your backdrops?
You can create a unique, magazine cover worthy floral backdrop for less than $85!!!
What You'll Need:
I got my flowers at silkflowersfactory.com for $65.41 with shipping-
60 Cream Peonies- $16.99
60 Pink Peonies- $16.99
84 Fushia Rose buds- $16.99
12 Ivory Baby Breath- $7.49
w/shipping = $65.41
Michael's has rolls of burlap in different sizes. I got an 18” width burlap garland for $12.99
We decided to use burlap so that we could roll the backdrop up for storage as well as take it on site or outdoors.
Garland Burlap 18 – $12.99
1 roll – $3.89
Total Cost = $83.22
1. Separate the flower stems.
2. Roll out burlap garland.
3. Stick a flower stem through the burlap and tape (or glue with a glue gun) the stem to the back with a substantial piece of duct tape (we used tape so we could remove them or move them if needed).
4. Continue to stick the flower stems through the burlap, taping them to the back.
Alternate between the different flowers/colors to create a more organic array of blooms.
5. When you have attached all the flowers, flip burlap over and reinforce the back with more strips of duct tape.
6. Give yourself a high five, and get ready to take some GORGEOUS portraits!!
Makes 1 Floral Backdrop 18” x 42”
How exciting is that?!! What tips and ideas do you have for making fabulous backdrops for less? Share in the comments below! We love hearing from you!